Monday, February 20, 2006

Announcements...

The professor that teaches one of my favorite classes, english composition, told me today that my syntax is, well... shit basically.
I have to re-write the O'Connor's paper about the Misfit, he told me that the ideas where terrific, but the composition was disastrous. It hurted his eyes.
Nothing that can't be corrected, I hope.

Today, someone read and interpreted me the I-Ching... it was fucking scary. I mean it. It really freaked me out, I don't even want to talk about it. So, announcements:

My sister's blog has been redirected. It is now available at: Gaby's new blog (too pink for my taste); and you can find it at the Critics, friends and Interesting Blogs links list as Drachen (Dragon).

I was invited to a collective blog called:
One hundred bars. Don't be afraid of my participation in it, my contribution to this blog is rather irresponsible; so don't mind about it. The blog is constructed by known and respected characters in our fair school and by some others equally qualified for the job. The post are based on important songs from popular culture, so a check-out will probably make you addicts. You can find it also at the links list.

This is important: something quite annoying is happening in the blogger site. Apparently, some posts are mysteriously "disapearing", so you I strongly suggest to back-up your posts. Seriously.

I need books, an I-pod and some heroin (joke)... so if you're feeling strangely generous tonight (or at anytime), please, consider this:
IamsuchamaterialistbutIdon'tcareIreallyneedthesethings

Thank you anyway.
Catch you on the flip side.

***

From my audio-stash to your heart:
"Cocaine Blues", by Johnny Cash
(there is a slight problem with this stupid link; what you should do is to click on it, you should see a green "Download Now" link below the name of the song, click it quickly and then click on the Save or Guardar button; otherwise the site will redirect to some e-greeting cards site [a hedious one, by the way])

8 Comments:

Blogger Minnie said...

¿quién te leyó el i-ching?

and, you can always go back and edit. a word from the wise.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:07:00 AM  
Anonymous agustín R. said...

¡oh, máquina del azar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KjhHwsRAzE&search=t%20rex

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Anonymous a.R. said...

yet another one...¡a great one!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IB3XBnnTmE&search=t%20rex

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Ernesto Sandoval said...

a mí no me molesta como escribes en inglés. sigue haciéndolo. gran gran canción la que oyes. por cierto, soy tu fan en one hundred bars, también síguele ahí.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 1:39:00 AM  
Blogger Silent said...

La verdad es que yo prefiero TÚ inglés; pero bueno, trata de convencer a Mario de que mi inglés está bien. Yo no puedo.
Me declaró fan tuyo tanto en one hundred bars, como en el There's no other hüey... way, perdón. (y no, no lo digo por cortesía)

Monday, February 27, 2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Rebeka Lembo said...

Te puedo ayudar a editarlo. Si quieres mandamelo por email y te lo mando corregido (observaciones y sugerencias).

Friday, March 03, 2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Post! post! post!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Itzel said...

Con Mario se sufre pero vale la pena. Umm, tu hermana se llama igual que tú... eso también sucede con Mario y con su hermana

Monday, March 20, 2006 6:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home