Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm Ready

To my girl, to my ex-:
cut the lace,
get an axe
and chop me up; leave nothing. Not a trace.

To the friends, to the mates:
there's no longer a spark
in my eyes, on your fates.
Destiny rides a trailer park.

To the family, to my blood:
I own nothing but guts;
the rest melt with the shit-flood,
like the monsters ate the gods.

To myself, to my race:
we read books, we fuck girls.
Hollow is our face,
because there's nothing else.

"How can I differ?", I said

ask the lead
ask the mate
ask the late
ask the laid:

we're all dead
we're all dead

To the human:
pull the trigger and shoot your brains.
We're riding different trains.

To the god:
pull the plug, flush us to the void.
We'd let you play too much.

And to the self:
have a scotch, drink yourself to lust.
'Cause we've been FRAMED.

***

From my audio-stash to your heart:
Into the void, by NIN

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Notable:

To the god:
pull the plug, flush us to the void.
We'd let you play too much.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous a.R.i said...

¿citar a morrissey hablando y no cantando? genial

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Ferchis said...

To myself, to my race:
we read books, we fuck girls.
Hollow is our face,
because there's nothing else.

Exactamente. Esas son las palabras que rondan mi mente desde hace ya tiempo. There's nothing else.

Saludos

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

No sé si todavía andes depre, no nos jhemos visot y menos hemos podido platicar, pero veo tu post y aunque es un poco viejo (jaja) me da la impresión de que sigues depre. Suerte. I hope I'll see ya!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger Lidia said...

Me doy una vuelta por acá para agradecer el mensaje que dejaste en mi blog.
Que canción tan triste, la parte que puso Diana me recuerda a aenima.
Saludos

Monday, May 22, 2006 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home